Saturday, July 20, 2013

Testing 1,2,3

What comes around goes around.

Of something like that.

I'm back on blogger, writing a "test" post for a new blog, just like back in 2002. Why? Well, because the Xanga service, on which I've blogged as a "lifetime" subscriber for nearly a decade, is either switching to a paid subscriber service or going out of business altogether.

My Hostway subscription is up in two months. I can't use my old Dreamweaver program, so the site stays forever frozen in time at 2010.

What better time to attempt to create a website with an embedded blog.

And in HTML5 too.

I'm experimenting with embedding the blogger blog into a website I've designed in one weekend, at wix.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike,
    I manage to get here with you help :-)
    But it's not an easy path...

    I'm here:
    http://whatawonderfulnewworld.blogspot.pt/
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete